Our Board of Directors is comprised of local volunteers from Delaware and Morrow Counties. These volunteers are appointed by the Ohio Department of Mental Health & Addiction Services (OhioMHAS) and our local County Commissioners.
Members of the Board are community leaders, professionals in mental health, alcohol and drug addiction fields, consumers and people interested in helping people and our community.
Part of the Board’s role is to make decisions regarding the purchasing, monitoring and evaluating of services through the contracted providers of care.
Board of Director Members as of July, 2021:
- Kathleen Johnson, Chair – Delaware County
- Marnie Whaley-Buckel, Vice-Chair: Morrow County
- Lynn Stacy, Secretary: Delaware County
- Dr. Lynnette Cook: Delaware County
- Robert Horrocks: Delaware County
- Dr. Anna Horstman: Delaware County
- Sarah JanTausch: Delaware County
- Tiesha Johnson: Delaware County
- Zachary Miller: Delaware County
- Steve Serio: Morrow County
- Christopher Shamro: Delaware County
- Carolyn Slone: Delaware County
- Benjamin Winkler: Delaware County